Westcliff Lodge has 20 rooms over 2 floors with en-suite facilities, 2 of these rooms are double and we are able to accommodate married or non married couples or family members that wish to share.
Each bedroom can be decorated to the residents liking and we are happy for personal furniture to be brought in.
Some of the 1st floor bedrooms have fabulous sea views and are very bright and warm. There is a large passenger lift allowing residents to move around the home independently.
- Very spacious bathroom that is fitted with a top of the range Parker bath suite.
- A large garden with a sheltered patio area for all to enjoy, our well tended garden also has grass area that has colourful flowers along with fruit trees and strawberry plants.
- Hairdressing & Beauty Salon.
- Two large communal lounges, one dining room.
- Activity/Visitors area.
- WIFI access for residents and visitors.
- Personal telephone lines for residents rooms if required.
We have the following in-house services that our residents may use:
Hairdresser, Chiropodist and Opticians
Our Chef prepares all home cooked meals on site, including an extensive breakfast and lunch menu that can be served to the time of the residents choosing. We are able to cater for those who have complex dietary needs and other requirements relating to their daily meals.A light tea is available in the evening again with a variety of alternatives along with drink and snacks available throughout the day.
Residents are always more than welcome to invite friends and family to join them.
Fresh fruit and vegetables are served every day.